SAP Solutions Architect position
Job description: SAP Solutions Architect
A consulting company implementing ERP systems, integrating IT solutions, optimizing existing processes, and creating the future strategic foundations is looking for an SAP Solutions Architect.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for EU citizens living in Hungary, speaking fluent Hungarian, with 50% presence in our Budapest office and 50% home office.
- Performing SAP-relevant architectural design tasks in enterprise IT environments.
- Compiling and evaluating SAP transformation strategies, writing preparatory materials for decisions.
- Designing and implementing IT projects according to applicable methodologies.
- Project management using Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Preparing resource-, task-, cost- and schedule plans, progress evaluation of developments, identifying and managing risks, change management.
- Integrating professional teams.
- Coordinating the preparation of proposals, creating required tender documentation in large enterprise IT environments in English and in Hungarian.
- Regular monthly reporting to management and Project Steering Committee.
- Regularly informing the affected parties about the progress and the status of the project.
- Coordinating the project participants’ activities.
- Providing methodological assistance.
- Articulating optimization and efficiency improvement proposals.
- Escalating issues to project management.
- Preparing materials to support the decision-making process.
- Preparing and controlling project administration and documentation, with particular emphasis on approvals, budgets and working hours.
- Handling daily tasks, identifying and managing emerging issues.
- Contributing to project portfolio management, in particular to exploit potential synergies.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience in coordinating SAP projects and IT integration tasks of large enterprises.
- SAP S/4HANA knowledge.
- SAP Cloud knowledge.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Customer and business orientation.
- Higher education degree.
- Native or bilingual Hungarian.
- Confident, active use of English.
- German is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Analytical thinking.
- Openness to new ideas and willingness to learn.
- Efficient management of parallel tasks.
- Advanced problem identification and solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
What to expect at Onespire?
- Supportive colleagues, positive atmosphere.
- Hybrid work model.
- International work environment.
- Continuous professional development.
- Outstanding career opportunity.
- Attractive compensation.
Are you interested in the SAP Solutions Architect position?
Send us your CV and our colleagues will contact you!
Jump-start your career with Onespire!
Discover our exciting and challenging projects at leading firms in Hungary and in other European countries!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer to our colleagues
Participation in interesting projects ensuring professional development.
Job opportunities abroad.
Working in a dynamically developing, youthful team.
Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
Supportive, friendly and innovative work atmosphere.
Management is open to opinions and suggestions.