Sales Support Associate position
Job description: Sales Support Associate
A consulting company implementing ERP systems, integrating IT solutions, optimizing existing processes, and creating the future strategic foundations is looking for a Sales Support Associate employee, for its Budapest 12th district office.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for EU citizens living in Hungary, speaking fluent Hungarian, with presence in our office.
- Supporting the sales activities of executives and account managers, performing various administrative tasks, managing case files, and handling correspondence.
- Supporting and following-up sales processes.
- Liaising with account managers, employees of central areas, and customer representatives.
- Operating an electronic documentation system, collecting and recording data, building and managing a customer database.
- Creating and editing documents such as consultant resumes, references, letters, statements, statistics, graphs, and presentations.
- Supporting and coordinating the preparation of proposals.
- Targeted information collection, data systematization, analysis and storage to support the preparation of the management decisions.
- Receiving and documenting incoming personal, telephone and written inquiries.
- Administrative support of sales tasks, management of customer relations, contracts, performance certificates.
- Higher education.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Appropriate in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: word processing, spreadsheet management, presentation creation.
Nice to have:
- User-level knowledge of procurement systems.
- German language skills.
Skills and abilities required for the position:
- Good organizational and prioritization skills.
- Above average oral and written communication skills.
- Stress tolerance, problem-solving approach.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic, cohesive team.
- Development opportunities.
- Competitive income.
Are you interested in the Sales Support Associate position?
Send us your CV and our colleagues will contact you!
Jump-start your career with Onespire!
Discover our exciting and challenging projects at leading firms in Hungary and in other European countries!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer to our colleagues
Participation in interesting projects ensuring professional development.
Job opportunities abroad.
Working in a dynamically developing, youthful team.
Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
Supportive, friendly and innovative work atmosphere.
Management is open to opinions and suggestions.