Quality Assurance Expert position
Job description: Quality Assurance Expert position
Onespire Ltd., a Hungarian consulting company dealing with corporate governance arrangements, system integration, development of existing processes and future strategic funds is hiring Quality Assurance Experts.
PLEASE NOTE: Excellent Hungarian language skills (native or bilingual) is a must.
- Participation in design and development of automated reports and data marts in top-notch technologies (MS Power platform, Azure, etc.)
- Ensure quality of Designed and develop next generation business applications created for 5000+ business users with low-code technologies (e.g. MS Power Apps), Azure SQL and .NET service stack.
- Adept knowledge of QA methodologies and processes
- Tech stack: Selenium, Robotics, SQL programming basics
- IT/corporate governance system testing tasks
- Create quality measurements to track improvement in products
- Execute quality improvement testing and activities
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Adhere to industry quality and safety standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations and demand
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Work closely with the development team to improve existing products
- Maintain standards for reliability and performance of production
- Degree in IT, economics, mathematics, management or similar
- Analytical skills, abstract thinking, system thinking, understanding concept of relational databases
- Experience in agile
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation)
- Fluent Hungarian (preferred)
- Knowledge of IT and database management
- Experience in Treasury, Finance, Controlling or other business areas
- Skills and abilities to perform the job:
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication capability
- Reliable work and cooperation skills
- Customer and business orientation
- The inner drive for continuous professional development
- Good customer focus
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and diligent attributes
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
General Seniority grades:
- Junior – Less than years of experience
- Medior – 3 to 7 years of experience
- Senior – 7 years of experience
What we offer:
- Participation in a variety of professional development projects at blue chip clients
- Work in a dynamic and talented Team
- For juniors: Participation in Onespire’s junior program encompassing IT, Project management, data science and business consulting modules with highly experienced mentors
- A dedicated, direct, friendly and innovative workplace atmosphere
- Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses
- Management open to your opinion, proposals
- Flexible time schedule
- Employment opportunities abroad
- Competitive income
Are you interested in the Quality Assurance Expert position?
Send us your CV and our colleagues will contact you!
Jump-start your career with Onespire!
Discover our exciting and challenging projects at leading firms in Hungary and in other European countries!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer to our colleagues
Participation in interesting projects ensuring professional development.
Job opportunities abroad.
Working in a dynamically developing, youthful team.
Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
Supportive, friendly and innovative work atmosphere.
Management is open to opinions and suggestions.