Power Apps Developer position
Job description: Power Apps Developer position
Onespire Ltd., a Hungarian consulting company dealing with corporate governance arrangements, system integration, development of existing processes and future strategic funds is hiring Power Apps Developers.
PLEASE NOTE: We are looking for EU citizens living in Hungary, who can occasionally work on-site at our Budapest office.
- Design and develop next generation of small business applications for 5000+ business users with low-code technologies (e.g., MS Power Apps).
- Delivering services and solutions for clients using Microsoft’s PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, custom development, and data integrations.
- Provide hands-on technical expertise to design and implement Power Platform based solutions satisfying customer requirements.
- Help guide teams to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agent).
- Understand business difficulties to provide solutions by applying problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends.
- Automate business processes with Power Apps and Power Automate; outputs will include data visualization and low code applications.
- Use various connectors to connect disparate systems to Power Platform applications.
- Recommend and guide development of APIs for Line of Business applications that do not have native connectors.
- Identify areas and processes where Power Platform and Microsoft 365 can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement.
- Participation in design and development of automated reports and data marts in top-notch technologies (MS Power platform, Azure, etc.).
- Provide 3rd level support for delivered solutions.
- Successful execution of consulting tasks on IT and business development projects at market-leading companies (Industries: Energy, Airline, Transportation, Manufacturing, Telco, Finance).
- Preparation of business and functional requirement definition documents.
- Drive key digital transformation projects at Global / Regional industry leading Companies.
- Degree in IT, economics, mathematics, management or similar.
- Analytical skills, abstract thinking, system thinking, understanding concept of relational databases.
- Extensive hands-on experience (at least 1 year) in design and development of Canvas and Model-driven Power Apps, Power BI, Microsoft DataVerse (CDS), Power Automate, SQL, Sharepoint.
- Experience in/good understanding of Agile, SAFe, scrum, DevOps.
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal).
- Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation).
- Experience as a Business Analyst (Business requirement specification, client communication, UML, process &data mapping, defining user stories/tasks).
- In depth knowledge of Power Query, DAX & M languages.
- Knowledge of other BI tools (Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Rapidminer, KNIME, python).
- Understanding of business process reengineering concept.
- Process organization / strategic consulting practice in Treasury, Finance, Controlling, HR, Legal or other business areas.
- MS SQL Server 2016 or higher, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, ETL processes.
- Experience with user authentication and row level security concepts.
Skills and abilities to perform the job:
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication capability.
- Reliable work and cooperation skills.
- Customer and business orientation.
- The inner drive for continuous professional development.
- Will be proactive in staying up to date on the latest updates to the Power Platform, as well as future roadmap features announced in Microsoft’s wave plans.
- Passion for transforming organizations forward with the Power Platform and excitement for the impact Power Platform can have on customer experiences.
General Seniority grades:
- Junior: Less than 3ys of overall IT experience.
- Medior: 3 to 7 years of overall IT experience.
- Senior: 7+ years of overall IT experience.
What we offer:
- Participation in a variety of professional development projects at blue chip clients.
- Work in a dynamic and talented Team.
- For juniors: Participation in Onespire’s junior program encompassing IT, Project management, data science and business consulting modules with highly experienced mentors.
- A dedicated, direct, friendly, and innovative workplace atmosphere.
- Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
- Management open to your opinion, proposals.
- Flexible time schedule.
- Employment opportunities abroad.
- Competitive income.
Are you interested in the Power Apps Developer position?
Send us your CV and our colleagues will contact you!
Jump-start your career with Onespire!
Discover our exciting and challenging projects at leading firms in Europe!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer to our colleagues
Participation in interesting projects ensuring professional development.
Job opportunities abroad.
Working in a dynamically developing, youthful team.
Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
Supportive, friendly and innovative work atmosphere.
Management is open to opinions and suggestions.