Business Analyst / Business Consultant
Job description: Business Analyst / Business Consultant position
Onespire Ltd., a Hungarian consulting company dealing with corporate governance arrangements, system integration, development of existing processes and future strategic funds is hiring Business Analysts / Business Consultants.
PLEASE NOTE: Excellent Hungarian language skills (native or bilingual) is a must.
- Participation in design and development of automated reports and data marts in top-notch technologies (MS Power platform, Azure, etc.), gathering and structuring business requirements
- Develop highly scalable, complex business applications based on the Azure service stack
- Design and develop next generation of small business applications for 5000+ business users with low-code technologies (e.g. MS Power Apps)
- Discover, document, own and maintain domain and business process related corporate knowledge
- Successful execution of consulting tasks on IT and business development projects at market-leading companies (Industries: Energy, Airline, Transportation, Manufacturing, Telco, Finance)
- IT/corporate governance system testing tasks
- Preparation of business and functional requirement definition documents
- Drive key digital transformation projects at Global/Regional industry leading Companies
- Writing Business requirement specification
- Knowledge of UML, process & data mapping, defining user stories/tasks)
- Degree in IT, economics, mathematics, management or similar
- Analytical skills, abstract thinking, system thinking, understanding concept of relational databases
- Experience in agile
- Excellent command of English language (written and verbal)
- Excellent level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentation)
- Fluent Hungarian (preferred)
- Knowledge of BI tools (Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik, Rapidminer, KNIME, Python)
- Knowledge of IT and database management and SQL
- Process organization / strategic consulting practice in Treasury, Finance, Controlling or other business areas
Skills and abilities to perform the job:
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication capability
- Reliable work and cooperation skills
- Customer and business orientation
- The inner drive for continuous professional development
General Seniority grades:
- Junior – Less than 3ys experience
- Medior – 3 to 7 years of experience
- Senior – 7 years of experience
What we offer:
- Participation in a variety of professional development projects at blue chip clients
- Work in a dynamic and talented Team
- For juniors: Participation in Onespire’s junior program encompassing IT, Project management, data science and business consulting modules with highly experienced mentors
- A dedicated, direct, friendly and innovative workplace atmosphere
- Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses
- Management open to your opinion, proposals
- Flexible time schedule
- Employment opportunities abroad
- Competitive income
Are you interested in the Business Analyst / Business Consultant position?
Send us your CV and our colleagues will contact you!
Jump-start your career with Onespire!
Discover our exciting and challenging projects at leading firms in Europe!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
What we offer to our colleagues
Participation in interesting projects ensuring professional development.
Job opportunities abroad.
Working in a dynamically developing, youthful team.
Inspiring professional community, regular internal courses.
Supportive, friendly and innovative work atmosphere.
Management is open to opinions and suggestions.